OneLogin is a cloud-based identity platform that connects multiple customer applications and allows having unified access management. The single sign-on services provided by OneLogin helps to increase your team productivity as well as keep data secure. Below is a step-by-step instruction on how to set up a single sign-on for GanttPRO online Gantt chart creator using OneLogin.
First step: creating a SAML application
1. In your Admin panel, click on Applications 1 from the upper panel.
Then, click on Add App 2.
2. In the search field 1 type "SAML Custom" and choose SAML Custom Connector (Advanced) 2 from the list.
3. In the Display Name type GanttPRO 1, and upload square and rectangular GanttPRO icon 2 if necessary.
Then, click on Save 3 at the top right corner of the page.
4. Open the Configuration tab 1 on the left-side panel and fill in the fields below 2:
- ACS (Consumer) URL Validator - ganttpro
- ACS (Consumer) URL - https://ganttpro.com/enter/external/sso/saml/complete
- Login URL - https://ganttpro.com/enter/external/sso/saml/complete
Leave other fields unchanged, and click on Save 3 at the top right corner of the page.
Second step: exchanging configuration details
Open the SSO tab 1 on the left-side panel, then copy the fields listed below:
2 X.509 Certificate (click on View details to open it).
3 Issuer URL
4 SAML 2.0 Endpoint (HTTP)
5 SLO Endpoint (HTTP)
After that, open the Account settings in GanttPRO app and select Security. Introduce those details in the Single sign-on (SSO, SAML) window to set up SSO for your GanttPRO account.
Once you set up SSO for your account, you will be able to log in both ways: through the GanttPRO main page and OneLogin.
Third step: adding users to the GanttPRO application
From the side of OneLogin admin
1. Open the Users tab on the upper panel.
2. Here, you can either select a particular user from the list 1 or create a new user 2.
3. In the User tab, click on a particular user. After that, you will see a user card.
Click on Applications 1 in the left panel, and then on the + icon 2 at the top right corner to add an application.
4. In the emerging window, choose the GanttPRO application and click on Continue.
5. In the next window, check the box to Allow the user to sign in 1 and click on Save 2.
6. Repeat this procedure for every user who needs to access GanttPRO via SSO.
Please note that in OneLogin users should be added to the GanttPRO application with the same email address that they used to register in GanttPRO. Please email our Support team at email@example.com if you need to update your email address on file.
From the side of the added user
To log in to GanttPRO via OneLogin, a user needs to open OneLogin homepage and click on the GanttPRO icon.
Alternatively, a user can login to GanttPRO through SSO with a company’s domain. For that, it will be necessary to:
- Open ganttpro.com
- Click on Login in the upper right corner
- Click on Single sign-on (SSO, SAML)
- Introduce the company's domain, and click on Login.
Note that if the user has not yet registered in GanttPRO, s/he will see a registration page upon signing in the app for the first time through the SSO. Thus, this user will be required to introduce First and Last names.
Once a user creates an account, s/he will be able to join the team with a Member account role.An Account Owner will see a new user in the Team and resources section in the Account settings.
Check this article, if you have troubles adding users through the SSO.