OneLogin is a cloud-based identity platform that connects multiple customer applications and allows having unified access management. The single sign-on services provided by OneLogin helps to increase your team productivity as well as keep data secure. Below is a step-by-step instruction on how to set up a single sign-on for GanttPRO online Gantt chart creator using OneLogin.
First step: creating a SAML application
1. Click on the Administration and choose Applications on the upper panel.
2. Click on Add app at the top right corner of the page.
3. In the search field type "SAML" and choose SAML Custom Connector (Advanced) SAML 2.0.
4. In the Display Name type GanttPRO, and upload square and rectangular GanttPRO icon if necessary. Then, click on Save at the top right corner of the page.
5. Open the Configuration tab on the left-side panel and fill in the fields below. Leave other fields unchanged. Click on Save at the top right corner of the page.
- ACS (Consumer) URL Validator - ganttpro
- ACS (Consumer) URL - https://ganttpro.com/enter/external/sso/saml/complete
- Login URL - https://ganttpro.com/enter/external/sso/saml/complete
Second step: exchanging configuration details
Open the SSO tab on the left-side panel, then copy the fields listed below.
- Issuer URL
- SAML 2.0 Endpoint (HTTP)
- SLO Endpoint (HTTP)
- X.509 Certificate (click on View details to open it).
After that, open Profile settings in GanttPRO app and select Security. Introduce those details in the Single sign-on (SSO, SAML) window to set up SSO for your GanttPRO account. Once you set up SSO for your account, you will be able to log in both ways: through the GanttPRO main page and OneLogin.
Third step: adding users to the GanttPRO application
1. Open the Users tab on the upper panel.
2. Select a particular user and open Applications tab on the left side.
3. Click on a + icon at the top right corner to add an application.
4. In the pop-up window, choose the GanttPRO application and click on Continue.
5. In the next window, allow the user to sign in and click on Save.
6. Repeat this procedure for every user who needs to access GanttPRO via SSO.
Please note that in OneLogin users should be added to the GanttPRO application with the same email address that they used to register in GanttPRO. Please email our Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to update your email address on file.
To log in to GanttPRO via OneLogin, you need to open OneLogin homepage and click on the GanttPRO icon.