Make sure you have both GanttPRO and JIRA Cloud active accounts. Integration is possible only with GanttPRO Team plans and CLOUD version of JIRA. GanttPRO does not integrate with JIRA Software Server!
To connect your GanttPRO and JIRA accounts, follow these easy steps.
1. Open Profile settings, choose Integration and API, and then click on Connect for Jira.
2. Open JIRA, choose Settings in the top right corner. And select Products.
3. Then, select Application links.
4. After that, go to GanttPRO and stick to the step-by-step instruction. In JIRA, enter jiraapi.ganttpro.com in the URL field and click Create new link.
6. The window will appear. Click Continue.
7. In the Application Name field, enter GanttPRO and click Continue.
8. Open the Integration settings by clicking the Edit icon.
9. Choose Incoming Authentication and enter values in the corresponding fields in JIRA settings.
Fill in the Consumer Key field.
Fill in the Consumer Name field.
Fill in the Public Key field.
Fill in the Consumer Callback URL field.
Then Save and Close.