Make sure you have both GanttPRO and JIRA Cloud active accounts. Integration is possible only with GanttPRO Team plans and CLOUD version of JIRA. GanttPRO does not integrate with JIRA Software Server.
To connect your GanttPRO and JIRA accounts, follow these easy steps.
1. Open your GanttPRO account and click on Profile settings in the lower left corner of the page. Choose Integrations and API and then click on Connect.
2. Open your Jira account in another tab and click on the Settings icon 1 on the upper right corner of the page. There, choose Products 2.
3. After that, in the Application links 1 сlick on Create link 2.
4. In the next window, choose the Direct application link 1, and type jiraapi.ganttpro.com in the Application URL field 2. Click on Continue 3 in this window and in the next one that will appear afterward.
5. After that, you will see a window Review link. Type GanttPRO in the Application Name field 1 and click on Continue 2.
7. Now, to configure the Integration settings, click on the three dots 1 and select Edit 2 for the link you have just created.
8. Choose the Incoming Authentication and fill in the Consumer Key field, Consumer Name, Public Key, Consumer Callback URL.
Note that you can find and copy this information in Step 3, after you click on Connect in the Jira Integration section in your GanttPRO account.
Once you add all the information in Jira, click on Save and Close.
8. Copy your Jira link from the address bar of your browser and enter it in Step 4 of Jira integration configuration in your GanttPRO account. Then, click on Verify.
9. In the emerging window, click on Allow.
10. To import your project from Jira, click on the + sign 1 on the left sidebar, then on Create a new project 2 and Import from Jira 3.
Select the project from the list 1 and click on Import my Project 2.