Account settings enable you to set up and manage various aspects of the account according to your role in it.
A full set of possibilities includes:
- Profile settings
- Team and Resources
- Team settings
- Projects status
- Account roles
- Project rights
- Custom fields
- Integration and API
Note: Profile settings and Notifications are available for all users, as they customize personal account preferences. Other sections are only accessible to specific account roles, as they affect the entire team. Check here for your current role's permissions.
Below you can find the description of all the sections.
Here you can configure some general settings for your account:
- Introduce or change your First and Last Name
- Change your password
- Choose and change the language for your account
- Set date format
- Enable or disable 24 h format
- Enable or disable that a week starts on Monday
Here you can configure email and push notifications for your account. Read more about it here.
This section is only visible to an Account owner. S/he is the only person who can work with everything related to billing within the account. In particular, an Account owner can:
- Check the current account plan
- See payment frequency (monthly or annual) and the date when the subscription expires
- Upgrade current plan
- Check the current team size
- Change payment method
Find more details about billing and payment methods here.
Team and Resources
In this section, you can manage account users and virtual resources. In particular, it is possible to:
- Invite new users
- Set account roles for team members
- Delete team members from the account
- Create, manage and delete virtual resources
From the User card, it is also possible to:
- Change the user’s account role
- Configure personal calendar
- See the projects this user is part of
- Set cost types and cost values
- Configure project rights
- Delete a user from a project
In this section, you can:
- Set and change the account name
- Upload the logo or change it
- See how much storage space is used in the account
In this section, you can create and manage project statuses. Read more about it here.
In this section, you can manage users’ roles in the account: create, edit, and delete them. Read more about it here.
In this section, you can manage users’ rights in projects: create, edit, and delete them. Read more about it here.
In this section, you can create, edit and delete custom fields within the account. Read more about it here.