GanttPRO provides the full spectrum of features for efficient project management without being overwhelming at the same time. We aim to provide an intuitive and attractive interface of our project planner online for tracking tasks, dependencies, and resources in one place.
Our key features are related to project, task, time, and team management. We offer different plan views, advanced import and export possibilities, budget tracking options, templates, and many other custom settings.
Integrations with JIRA Cloud, Slack, and MS Teams help your team to achieve advanced productivity and seamless workflow.
We care about the security and privacy of your data and implement 2FA and SSO options for your account security. GanttPRO is ISO certified and GDPR compliant.
You can use it online from any computer and complete your experience with the mobile app. All of our users can count on our tech support and educational materials.
Watch this video to find out how you and your team can use GanttPRO to plan and implement projects even more efficiently:
Here is the list of the core features you can find in GanttPRO.
- Baseline - to assess whether the project is developing as it has been planned.
- Critical path - to identify tasks that directly affect the project completion date.
- Project calendar - to set working schedule and exceptions.
- History of changes - to monitor changes in the project and undo them.
- Bulk change - to perform multiple changes at the same time, when it is applicable.
- Filters - to find data within the wealth of all the project information easier and quicker.
- Priorities - to define which tasks require immediate attention or can be postponed.
- Statuses - to keep track of and manage the task progress.
- Dependencies - to connect tasks with the required type of dependency and set lag or lead of tasks.
- Auto scheduling - to have automatic recalculation of task schedules when changes are introduced to the dependent tasks.
- Milestones - to set visualized significant points in a project and check whether it goes as it has been planned.
- Task hierarchy - to break down a project and get an easy-to-follow structure.
- Custom fields - to track and measure as many crucial aspects of the plan as possible.
- Custom colors - to differentiate tasks visually.
- Task time tracker - to register time spent on tasks.
- Time log report - to create time log reports.
- Deadlines - to keep track of the due dates of each task.
- Duration & Estimation - to get precise control over tasks and their costs.
Team and resource management
- Assignees - to distribute tasks between team members and assign virtual resources.
- Workload - to control and manage resources’ workload.
- Action log - to keep track of all the activity in the project.
- Virtual resources - to add material resources and external labor resources that are engaged in the project, but are not team members.
- Permissions - to manage rights of team members according to their roles and responsibilities.
- Personal calendars - to set individual calendars for the resources and team members.
- Real-time data synchronization - to work with the most updated project information and track any changes in real time right away.
- Attachments - to add files to the tasks when it is necessary for a better workflow.
- Comments & mentions - to leave and receive instant updates on tasks and sort out all project-related questions with the team members in charge.
- Notifications - to keep tasks under full control with personal reminders.
Import & Export
- Advanced import - to import projects from Excel, MS Project, and JIRA Cloud and enjoy fast and easy planning.
- Advanced export - to export Gantt charts and(or) data in PNG, PDF, XML, or Excel formats.
- Public URL - to share plans with stakeholders, clients, and anyone else with static or dynamic charts in seconds.
- Custom templates - to save projects as templates to apply them in future and use them as many times as needed.
- Pre-configured templates - to use ready-made professional templates for a particular industry.
- Reusable blocks of tasks - to copy blocks of tasks from ongoing projects and paste them into the same or other project and save time.
- 3 types of resources - to add values and costs for labor and material resources.
- Cost - to work with the cost of your tasks based on their duration, the resource type, and their value to get financial control.
- Actual cost - to get the actual, and not estimated, cost of the tasks based on their time log or progress for a more precise financial control.
- Budget analysis - to report with the details like projects, tasks, assignees, time, cost, and actual cost and export them.
Explore our Knowledge Base to find out how you can use all those features for efficient project planning and management!